20090103

Pineapple Tarts Sale

Hello dear friends,
PINEAPPLE TARTS SALE IS NOW ON!
For homemade pineapple paste (Ingredients: pineapple, sugar, lime juice, cinnamon, cloves):
$15 for 30 tarts.

For non homemade pineapple paste (Redman brand):
$13 for 30 tarts.

Please do support me and all proceeds will go to buying a better mixer so that I can make better food for all you guys out there!

To order, simply drop me an sms or just tag here. If not, you can email to fionalmy@hotmail.com.

Samples can be requested but only if there is a way for me to pass it to you.

Once again, please support me, it is only my second year selling pineapple tarts and first year that I'm making homemade pineapple paste!

Here are some pictures:

Homemade pineapple paste


In the oven

Inside the tart
To be sold!

No comments: