20120105

Strawberry Shortcake

I made strawberry shortcake for the first time! And I have never eaten strawberry shortcake before in my life. In fact, I have never seen a strawberry shortcake! A google search revealed a shocking fact: Strawberry shortcakes aren't pretty.

But Faith wanted a strawberry shortcake, so I tried my best and here it was! The recipe from JoyofBaking was quite good, given the fact that the cake was devoured in the end. But next time, maybe I'll make the shortcake thinner.

I love strawberries, they make pretty patterns :)









I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. It's just the best way to express my love for all of you! Thanks for making my life so amazing in 2011...


Happy Belated Birthday Faith, I'm really glad you had a great night. It's another memory to add to my pretty glass bottle :)

No comments: