20090529

My first project!

I just got a big project to deal with. And it's looking so exciting I can't wait to get my mind and hands started. It's for my niece's birthday party where there be about 12 hungry little kids.

So we think CUTE and COLOURFUL and SWEET. That's the idea for cupcakes, miniature ones since they have such small mouths. Cookies, colourful ones so they can spot them with their miniature eyes. And SUSHI, mini soft ones so they can chew with their miniature teeth/tooth and digest with their miniature tummys.

The cost is going to give me a big headache, I really don't know how to charge. Maybe I'll roll a dice. Or flip a coin.

And I'm thinking of hiring an assistant too! Any takers?

Pre-requisite:
Female (to enter my house without gaining suspicious looks, right?)
Must love baking
Must love food
Must be able to stand for 5 hours straight
Must be able to not pee for 10 hours straight
Knowledge that I'm most probably not going to pay you much or anything at all, and hence,
Must REALLY ADORE BAKING.

Deadline: 11 June, 2pm
Baking day: 9 June, 9am to 11pm, which means it has to be finished by hook or by crook
Sushi day: 11 June, 7am to 1pm
From now till baking day: Plan and Buy everything required

It begins now!!!

No comments: