20090301

Anatolia

OG weekend outing number 4 was held at Far East Plaza, where memories came flooding back. It's so difficult to imagine that the previous time I stepped there into the noodle shop, was when we were all imagining how our lives would be in RJ. And going there with these wonderful people just gave me a permanent smile.
So let me introduce this Ice Cream Shop, held at the lower levels of the mall.

The ice cream comes in 3 flavours, Chocolate, Pistachio and Vanilla. It's so chewy and sticky and when you eat it, it doesn't melt. Even though it felt a bit like you are eating some form of sweet, it's pretty delicious.


3 dollars per cone and it comes with extra service. But only if you are charming enough to win over the heart of the Turkish uncle. *winks*

And thank you to everyone who celebrated my birthday with me this year. Clan with their awesome cake, my semi-OG with the dinner together and my class with all their notes. And everyone, who wished me in one way or another.


I'm sorry if you got confused over my birthday. So many people came up to me and asked me when was the appropriate time to send a birthday wish and even more sent double wishes. The truth is my dear friends, I have absolutely no idea when my birthday is at all. So any time between 28/2 to 1/3 is fine. But midnight is awesome. =D

No comments: