20100311

Oreo Cheesecake

So I thought, what goes into an oreo cheesecake? (Oreos. Duh.) How true though, I had thought there was more to an oreo cheesecake. But after doing some research, I found out that it was simply oreo biscuits in a normal plain cheesecake.
And hence, Oreo biscuit bottom layer and cheesecake with oreo crumbs within! Pity the cheesecake cracked a little, I wonder what can be done.

Every cake comes with an occasion, so that it'll be remembered, treasured and appreciated. I figured that it would be quite cool to eat a slice of cake which has your name on it. Therefore, with limited artistic ability, this was the best I could come up with in 2 hours!


Happy Birthday Amos! With this, I fulfilled my promise. It's funny how sometimes losing someone can bring someone into your life. But life always works itself out in the end, doesn't it?
Pack up the whisk and dry the cloth. Hang up the apron because it's time to put pen to paper. Give it all up till the last bell rings.

No comments: