20120819

Orange Chiffon Cake

I absolutely love LOVE my new oven. It browns impossibly evenly and every cake comes out kinda perfect. Kinda, because perfection doesn't exist in the world of baking (everything can be improved ^^)


So here it is inverted. Pardon the dents, in my attempt to detach it from the mould.



Only thing though, I'm still not very familiar with my oven's contours. And it looks deceivingly cool even when it reaches temperatures of 200 degrees C. But I remember someone who told me that battle scars like these tell a story, my own story.


Days like these I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I bake for people who love me. But most people are loved without limits too. I'm lucky though, not because I'm loved, but because I can see it. If I could, I'd do this everyday. Those smiles are too amazing to be hidden.

This is the story of the ORANGE chiffon cake (:

No comments: