20081223

Waffle Factory Buffet

Candice and I went out today to try something new and add some colour to our otherwise pointless lives. This shop appeared on TV once, where it was introduced for the waffle buffet. It sounded like a pretty good idea, but after going there, I doubt there will be a second visit. Located at Singapore Post Centre, just next to Paya Lebar MRT station.



This was the menu, we could only order 2 per person at a time. The shop is very small, Clan would've occupied the entire shop space. Maximum 18 people I think.



We had drinks. Candice had the mango float while I had the strawberry float. They should rename it as strawberry syrup though, too sweet and syrupish. We barely had half.



From left, Chocolate hazelnut, Nacho Cheese, Chocolate almond, D24 durian, Apple Cinnamon.



Strawberry, Cranberry, Peanut Butter, Blueberry.



The berries were too sweet, seeing as they were preserved jam. D24 durian was savoury as the fillings were quite a lot but each customer is only entitled to one. Apple Cinnamon had a lot of filling and the sweetness was just right. Don't try Cranberry unless you want the tooth fairy to visit you any time soon. It tastes like sugar.

My preference: Apple Cinnamon, D24, Chocolate Hazelnut, Blueberry, Cranberry.
Candice's preference: Chocolate Almond, Peanut Butter, Strawberry, Nacho Cheese.

Dissatisfied and messy. I wasted my $8.80.



No more waffles for a week. (I do still love waffles!)

No comments: